Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Name and a Blessing






We made a quick trip to Utah this weekend for Emree's Blessing. Tyler gave her a beautiful blessing and a name Emree Andre, which means honorable. She really is one lucky little girl with two very smart, intelligent, kind, loving and honorable parents. She is growing and changing and beginning to respond and smile. We enjoyed time with Tyler's family and my family and the baby of course. WE listened to conference and Reid and Jordan went up for the afternoon session and Easton joined them for priesthood. We had a precelebration dinner at PF Chang's as well. It's a long drive but worth EVERY minute!



7 comments:

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

It is a long drive, but we appreciate you coming! It wouldn't have happened with out you and the day couldn't have been more perfect!

Cassidy said...

Oh wow. FUN! I L.O.V.E. Kenzie's hair!!!!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Ahhh, Lori, what an exciting time. She is such an adorable little baby.

I love Mackenzie's hair, too.

Mike and Aubrey Asay said...

How neat! I'm happy you were able to make it down there!

Whidget said...

Cute hair and CUTER Baby!! I love the gown, and she is adorable! I am impressed you went out to eat--bold! What fun photos. :-)

You girls all look so much like your mom!

Bridget

Stacey said...

She looked so beautiful. I love her dress. Danielle looks amazing too. Oh, and that picture of her grandpa kissing her hand is to die for.

Kathy’s Korner said...

How fun, I love that picture of Reid kissing her hand! Such a cute little fam. Danielle looks great. I love Em's dress.