Sunday, July 26, 2009

Quiet as a Mouse...


Our house has been very quiet this week. Mackenzie stayed for some sister bonding in California and Easton went on a 'High Adventure'. There has been some good....no fixing meals (sorry Reid, and let's face it-who am I kidding, I don't cook that much even when the whole family is home). The washer and dryer got a break. Their rooms stayed clean, their beds stayed made.I didn't have to stay up late every night. But all in all, I missed them ALOT. I missed the noise, the mess, the dishes, the laundry, the company, the laughs. Being a mother defines me and I love it. Welcome Home Mackenzie and Easton.

3 comments:

Kathy’s Korner said...

I so get how you feel. Some times I miss my babies so much it hurts. Then I see how much work they are and a breath a sigh of relief. Enjoy these last two, they will be gone in a flash (I am sorry to say).

the Horton Hurricane said...

I agree I love the chaos motherhood brings.

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Only because you are soo good at it!