Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Another Day in Paradise...














Last weekend my adorable niece Libby got married in the Columbia River Temple for time and all eternity. She asked Danielle to be a bridesmaid. Not that we really need an excuse but sounded like a wonderful time to have our family all together. We even had my mom here. It was a wonderful day and I am so happy for David and Liberty. They are a cute couple. Something I always tell the newlyweds, 'Life only gets better from here....' and I truly believe it.

4 comments:

Kathy’s Korner said...

I swear, you are the cutest grandmother in town!!!!!! I LOVE those pictures of your family all together. I am so happy for Libby she is georgeous, I love her dress.

Unknown said...

I love LOVE her dress!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

It was honestly the perfect weekend and the perfect wedding. All those pictures are so wonderful mom!

Stacey said...

I love her dress! So unique. That big purple flower on Emree's head is too sweet.