Sunday, August 23, 2009

Motherhood--- a joy and a blessing.

Danielle then...







Danielle now.....





"Motherhood is the greatest potential influence either for good or ill in human life. She who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions deserves the admiration and the plaudits of mankind; but she who rears successfully a family of healthy, beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, whose imortal souls will exert an influence throughout the ages long after paintings shall have faded, and books and statues shall have decayed or shall have been destroyed, deserves the highest honor that man can give."

David O. McKay

Danielle love's being a mother and I am so proud of her. She is doing such a great job. Emree is one lucky little girl.

8 comments:

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Thanks mom! I love you and I appreciate all of your love and support. I am only a good mom because I had such an amazing example. Thanks for the beautiful quote.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Amen. That is an incredible quote and it's so fun to see the influence stretch to another generation in your family.

Emree is darling and it's so fun to see Danielle as a good mom.

Kathy’s Korner said...

Great quote and such a comfort to the "stay at home" mom, when the world seems to be passing them by. You are a great example to young mothers. Cute pictures!

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

I love looking at your blog. I will try to get to mine more often. What an incredible family! You did GOOD!!!

grandma to 16 said...

I can't believe how much Danielle's little Emree looks like she did as a baby!!! Amy's Emma gives me double-takes for the same reason!!

isn't grandmotherhood great!

Anonymous said...

So very true! And Danielle had a great mother!

Stacey said...

So sweet. I love that quote and those pictures. Danielle and Emree are little twins!

Amy said...

Soo cute! I love the pics of you two!

P.S. We all need to meet up and play : )