Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dirty Little Secret

I love reality TV. It all started years ago with 'Survivor'. Any one remember the first season? Richard?




I was hooked and have watched most of 17 seasons. Then came American Idol, and Amazing Race. Then The Bachelor and the Bachelorette. The new season of The Bachelor just started with Jason, a single father from Seattle. He was dumped last season by Deanna and I may have been one of the only viewers that wanted Jesse instead of him.... Looks like it didn't work out to well for Jesse either. Good Luck Jason--the odds are not in your favor, but hey, you never know.




And then as if that wasn't enough they put together reality TV and dancing. 'So You Think You Can Dance' is my favorite but if it involves dance and reality I'll watch anything. (I take that back....do not waste your time on 'Superstars of Dance'. Who knew Michael Flaughtery was so uninteresting?)




And I know there not reality but so close....haha. Lost and 24 start this week as well. When am I going to find the time to watch them? We watched the season premiere of '24' Sunday night. Why do they bothering shooting at Jack? Of course he's not dying. Don't waste the ammunition.


6 comments:

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

Good to know about "Superstars". We recorded it, but haven't watched it yet. It didn't look too impressive from the little we saw of it, though.
Yeah Survivor! Going to Brazil, where Doane went on his mission. Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I've given up on a lot of reality tv shows, but not "SYTYCD" or "DWS". And now because I have a huge interest in it, I cannot get enough "Biggest Losers". Oh, what would we do without reality tv!

Kimberley said...

You watch LOST?! We love LOST at our house and sometimes have "LOST Parties". That way we can debate what's going on during the commercials plus we can pause or rewind if necessary. We'll let you know when the next one is.

Cassidy said...

Oh we are so excited about Lost and 24 too. Your 24 comment cracked me up. I love that he's the only one that can run in an open field and not get shot by ten machine guns shooting at him.

Emily Katlyn West said...

Lori!

You seriously spoke to my heart with this post, Angie and I watched "Superstars of Dance" and it was pretty much the biggest let down ever! I don't watch Lost, but every other show mentioned I am a super fan! Oh, and you're absolutley right the odds are not in Jason's favor!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

I love all of those shows times a million... I guess the apple doesn't far too far from the tree!