Sunday, October 5, 2008

Like mother, like daughter....





My daughter Danielle is pregnant and expecting a baby girl on February 13th. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited about it. I can't keep myself out of the children's department at any store and I have made countless baby bracelet's and bows. A girl can't have too many right? I thought it would be fun to post a picture of myself and Danielle as a baby....just to give them an idea of what might be coming. Like mother, like daughter.....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH! Are you so excited! I'm just thrilled for them!

Tyler said...

Wow my baby is going to be just as cute as her moma and grandma.

The Platts said...

Wow! Congrats that is so cool! Are you prepared to be a grandma?

Cher said...

Hi Lori! I guess we have both been in the dark because I didn't know Danielle was pregnant. I am so excited for you both. Tell her congrats! When is she due? Let me know when you guys are too busy so we can come to Moses Lake for a visit.