Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Dear Brad and Caitlynn....



It's Caitlynn Lawson's Sweet 16th Birthday today. Happy Birthday Caitlynn. I've known Caitlynn since she was three. She has always been one of the sweetest, hard working, easy to be around girls I have ever known or worked with. I love watching her dance and she has so much natural talent and drive. I definetly will be able to say one of these days, "I knew her when...



Yesterday was Bradley's Earl 21st Birthday. I absolutely couldn't resist posting this picture from preschool with Brad, Michael, Danielle, and Tanae. Brad is serving one of the hardest missions I have ever heard of. Yet Brad does it with humor and strength and the desire to serve and do more. I'm so proud of him and all the boys serving missions.

5 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

They were sooo cute! How are they already married, having babies, serving missions, etc. I have finally realized that you are officially getting old when you are amazed at how old everyone younger than you is getting!

Peggy Dee said...

Three of those kids are on missions right now and one is creating her own new member. What a crew!

Cassidy said...

I love that picture! Too funny. Oh man I cringe when I see myself at that age. . . or any age for that matter.

Kathy’s Korner said...

What fun memories. That pic of Caitlynn is adorable! I can also remember all those little kids, Clark was in their class and they were all so very sweet to him! They all deserve the best!

Anonymous said...

You knew her before she found her star on SYTYCD... How cool that you posted this almost 3 years ago and look at her now!